Old 15-02-2007, 08:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default Blasted mice

"JennyC" wrote in message

"Broadback" wrote in message
If I still had children at home I am ashamed to say that I would have
blamed them and worse, not believed their denials. I keep bird seed and
and opened bag of potting compost in my garage. When I cam to use the
compost there was lots of bird seed mixed in it. Mice had been taking the
bird seed and transferring into the compost. Useless for potting now!

Why not just kill the mice, it's very simple, set a nipper trap, bait it
with peanut butter, bingo trapped dead mouse!

Alan