Old 15-02-2007, 11:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Blasted mice

On 15/2/07 18:47, in article
, "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:29:05 +0000, Broadback wrote:

Mice had been taking the bird seed and transferring into the compost.
Useless for potting now!

Er why? I thought that bird seed was treated to prevent germination these
days. After people started planting it looking out for certain plants...

Is it?! We get all kinds of strange brassica type things sprouting up but
possibly not the weird kind of things you're thinking of. Is this why we
have grumpy birds?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk