Old 16-02-2007, 10:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Gardeners World

I'll play the devil avocado here because I can hear many of you from
here. You are thinking too loud! But yes, even I was tucked in my
cushions, a cat on my arm, and as much as it was pleasant to watch
community gardens and the social richness it provides to so many
people, the education to so many kids and the fantastic sharing at
harvest time and my favourite subject, urban sprawl - I felt I was a
bit robbed of a moment I looked forward to. I thought that prior to
starting sowing and working on my ideas and shaking off that long
weird winter, I'd see Monty strutting his stuff and go down on his
knees, again. Shame.