Old 26-03-2003, 01:32 PM
Pat Meadows

Default Cucumbers?

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003 05:51:26 GMT, "Donna in Idaho!"
wrote:

We have bought English cucumbers at the super market & really like them, but
don't find them in the seed catalogs. Burpees has about 50 different
cucumbers, but none of them are listed as English.
Any suggestions?

Thompson & Morgan probably carry them. They're a British
seed company, also selling in the USA.

http://www.thompson-morgan.com

But it is my understanding that they require a longer
frost-free season than we have in most of the USA and can
only be grown in greenhouses in many areas of the USA.

(If I'm mistaken about this, someone please correct me?)

Pat
--
CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY
United States: http://www.stopthehunger.com/