Old 21-02-2007, 05:36 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Tristin[_2_] Tristin[_2_] is offline

Default Java Fern ??

Never paid much attention to aquarium plant requirements per se, but I
do have quite a large amopunt of Java Fern. I see its not recopmended
to have the roots in substrate according to an article I was
reading.....Mine are all planted in fine gravel and to me appear to
be doing just fine......Would they be better off pulling them up and
placing them on rocks or drift wood or let them be..

-------