Old 24-02-2007, 05:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default Mormodes tezontle x 2

LOL! Port St. Lucie, FL. I think it's *us*, though, rather than the area.

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
Where do you live again? I gotta buy property there....

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
These are beautiful, Kathy. I'll tell you, when we dismantle a display
we're in a hurry like everyone else, but I don't remember a damaged plant
(at least not in the 6-7 years I've been doing this - I've heard war
stories, though). The moss and lettuce get pushed around, but the orchids
are still treated with reverence.

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Mormodes tezontle from Mexico, I think... Another returnee from the
POE, and all the anther caps are gone... I wonder if folks took my
pollen? LOL! Nah, more likely it was just beaten up in the display tear
down. Those of you who display yourplants should be aware of the fact
that tear down means exactly that. Toss 'em in a box and get the heck
home!

K Barrett