Old 25-02-2007, 01:11 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default bulk cow manure in Sydney

"Terryc" wrote in message
My local "manure/compost" supplies are 20L bags of chicken, cow or
mushroom compost at a nearby chicken breeder.

I know the chicken breeder bags his own shed scrappings as the compost,
but I expect he buys in the cow and mushroom compost (probably bagged)
from another supplier.

Does anyone know of such a supplier in SW Sydney, or wider afield?

Supply of cow and mushroom has become a problem and I' prepared to buy in
bulk (pallet, wool bale or 100 bags) to get it.

hm, can't help you with cow, but someone _always_ advertises in our local
paper to sell mushroom compost at (what seems to be) a very cheap price.
shall i get their details for you? we are southern tablelands - so i'm not
sure if that helps. i believe the ad says location isn't a problem (perhaps
he sends it?)
kylie (who will wait before trying to locate where i've put the paper!!)