Old 26-03-2003, 09:08 PM
Pat Meadows

Default Bareroot Stawberry plant storage

On Tue, 1 Apr 2003 19:43:54 +0100, "rmw"
wrote:
I hope this makes sense and helps you. what do
you think ?. by the way I have the same idea in a green house with
pineaples in, but instead of manure I have a heating cable, but I doubt that
it would work at such low temperatures. best of luck if you give it a try.

Yes, it makes sense. I hope to have a small greenhouse
before next year. We have a 10' x 16' x 6' high chain-link
enclosure that we hope to convert to a greenhouse.

As to strawberries, they'll grow outdoors here in the
ground. I think it's better just not to try to grow them in
containers here.

Pat
--
CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY