Old 26-03-2003, 10:20 PM
paghat

Default OFF: I don't see why children should have to go to school if they don't want to!

In article , wrote:

Children have to be forced to go to school because they can not make
responsible decisions on their own.

Absolutely right, they have to be at least sixteen before they can get
stoned hanging out in the trailer all day with their drunken mom & dad. No
wait, home-"schooling"-yeh-rite permits kids to do that from age six!

Find out why
children do not want to go to school--there may be a problem that can
be resolved--the sooner the better.

Tell those bullies to leave the kid alone -- like that'll work.
Arresting the teacher for "feelies" works more readily.

On 26 Mar 2003 12:46:22 -0800,
(Peter Gregson)
wrote:

Why children be forced to go to school. At one time children would be
out working at 7, or even younger. Why not?

Not to worry, more & more American conglomerants are moving production to
third-world countries just so they can take advantage of the system as
you'd have it! (Great troll job by the way).

-paghat

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
See the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl:
http://www.paghat.com/