Old 26-03-2003, 10:20 PM
Polar

Default OFF: I don't see why children should have to go to school if they don't want to!

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003 21:33:15 GMT, Phisherman wrote:

Children have to be forced to go to school because they can not make
responsible decisions on their own. I started working when I was 8
years old, but the work had to be done before school and after school.
Then I went on to college, earned a masters degree, worked for several
years, reached critical mass, and retired at a (very) early age. Now
I have lots of time I enjoy working in the gardens. Find out why
children do not want to go to school--there may be a problem that can
be resolved--the sooner the better.

You put your finger right on it!

School properly taught would be a delight to children, not a chore.

But of course we don't even have pennies to spend on our children's
schools; gotta spent those billions to kill other people's children.

On 26 Mar 2003 12:46:22 -0800, (Peter Gregson)
wrote:

Why children be forced to go to school. At one time children would be
out working at 7, or even younger.
Why not?

--
Polar