Old 01-03-2007, 07:53 AM posted to aus.gardens
[email protected] tony@altavista.com is offline

Default bulk cow manure in Sydney

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:47:04 +1100, Terryc
wrote:

My local "manure/compost" supplies are 20L bags of chicken, cow or
mushroom compost at a nearby chicken breeder.

I know the chicken breeder bags his own shed scrappings as the compost,
but I expect he buys in the cow and mushroom compost (probably bagged)
from another supplier.

Does anyone know of such a supplier in SW Sydney, or wider afield?

Supply of cow and mushroom has become a problem and I' prepared to buy
in bulk (pallet, wool bale or 100 bags) to get it.

Cow manure ? perhaps not, but I'm sure in any Capital city you could
get plenty of BULL **** from around any politicians ....