Old 19-02-2003, 04:27 AM
jammer

Default 18" of Snow on Long Island - yes this too is global warming

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 18:01:51 -0800, "Bob H"
wrote:

Yet here in the inland pacific northwest we have had hardly a trace of the
expected snow, all winter we have had 2-2" "storms" and a dusting or two we
have had a record low snowfall:-(, in fact, I have been outside over the
long weekend working on the sand base for my new pond as the daytime temps
have been in the mid 40's (should be in the 20-30 range)...I want your
snow..........I miss winter :-)

I missed our annual dusting, but it aint over til it's over...

jammer