Old 09-03-2007, 09:33 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default worms! (book recommendation)

i'll have to look for the yeomans PLOUGH g.

But remember if you want to find it with google you must call it a PLOW
( I assume that they must want to sell into the US market)

atm all i can contemplate is
one of those tiny ride-on jobs. big machinery is out of the question.

But do you have a farm and need to renovate pastures? If not, dont' worry
about it although it I think you would enjoy reading Yeomans. Most
committed gardeners seem to.

right. after a bit of back-and-forthing, yeomans have sent me their
catalogue, and various other burblings. i'm a bit horrified that they are
pro-nuclear. and also a bit horrified about other spelling mistakes (actual
mistakes) in their leaflets - but let's not go there again. perhaps i am
also horrified that, for a machinery company, they have a LOT of opinions
(albeit badly-spelled ;-). there is an element of horror that i have no idea
at all about farm machinery & can't make heads or tails of most of it. g
kylie