Old 09-03-2007, 10:53 AM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie Chookie is offline

Default worms! (book recommendation)

In article ,
"0tterbot" wrote:

right. after a bit of back-and-forthing, yeomans have sent me their
catalogue, and various other burblings. i'm a bit horrified that they are
pro-nuclear. and also a bit horrified about other spelling mistakes (actual
mistakes) in their leaflets - but let's not go there again. perhaps i am
also horrified that, for a machinery company, they have a LOT of opinions
(albeit badly-spelled ;-).

I find some of the opinions of the Diggers Club a bit horrific (particularly
the nonsense they talk about native plants), but I still buy their seeds.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue