Old 09-03-2007, 11:51 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default worms! (book recommendation)

"0tterbot" wrote in message

right. after a bit of back-and-forthing, yeomans have sent me their
catalogue, and various other burblings. i'm a bit horrified that they are
pro-nuclear.

Snort! These days I'm getting so browned off with so many things I see on
the news, I'm beginning to wonder if it's just me or if the whole world has
gone barking mad. If it's Howard, Ruddock, Downer, Denam or Iemma, I know
it's not me, but some of the other garbage that flows
out......................

I can hear the delightful (gag!) Christopher Pyne pontificating in the
background on TV and already I'm soooooo sick of vaudeville that I'll be
incredibly relieved when the Fed election is finally over. How any
electorate could send him to Parliament is beyond me - must be a majority of
total Wallies in his electorate.

and also a bit horrified about other spelling mistakes (actual
mistakes) in their leaflets - but let's not go there again. perhaps i am
also horrified that,

I also have real thing about spelling mistakes and especially ones from
organisation that should be capable of doing a better job. It' so sloppily
unprofessional. But having said that, I have heard lots of good reports of
the Yeomans Plows (gag again!)

for a machinery company, they have a LOT of opinions

God!!! So does the delectible Christopher Pyne. If his whiny tone of voice
is any indication, the Govt must be getting very nervous. I wish he'd shut
up or the anchor person would put an apple in his mouth before roasting him.

(albeit badly-spelled ;-). there is an element of horror that i have no
idea at all about farm machinery & can't make heads or tails of most of
it. g

You sound a bit like I do when it comes to reading the technology ads that
arrive in the Saturday papers. I look at the ads and haven't got a clue
what the product they are advertising actually does. I can recognise a
computer or an I-poddy thing and even one of those itty bitty Monitor topped
cameras, or external HD, but some of the other stuff?????????????

So what is it you don't understand. Not that I can necessarily help you but
their may be some comfort in mutual ignorance.

I've asked them to send me their "RED BOOK" but that was some time ago now
and the sodding thing still hasn't arrived. Now that the rain ahs arrived
we need to get moving on a suitable plough to fit our tractor's capacity.