Old 09-03-2007, 10:34 PM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default worms! (book recommendation)

I can hear the delightful (gag!) Christopher Pyne pontificating in the
background on TV and already I'm soooooo sick of vaudeville that I'll be
incredibly relieved when the Fed election is finally over. How any
electorate could send him to Parliament is beyond me - must be a majority
of total Wallies in his electorate.

i see that your reading of my post was ruined by the presence of christopher
pyne on lateline g.

I also have real thing about spelling mistakes and especially ones from
organisation that should be capable of doing a better job. It' so
sloppily unprofessional.

that's it. along with the oddball opinions, it creates doubt in one's mind.

But having said that, I have heard lots of good reports of
the Yeomans Plows (gag again!)

to the utterly uninformed eye, they seem very flexible! and i do like that
idea of ripping without turning (which obviously isn't a new idea).

for a machinery company, they have a LOT of opinions

God!!! So does the delectible Christopher Pyne. If his whiny tone of
voice is any indication, the Govt must be getting very nervous.

i think they are ready to soil their frilly knickers.

did you see p. costello the other night? it took us 1/2 hour to work out
what the hell was wrong with him. eventually dh hit upon it - he was acting
exactly like john clarke impersonating p. costello. it was _surreal_. creepy
though he can be, i don't mind p. costello as he has that saving grace - a
sense of humour, but i think maybe paul keating was right - he's all tip &
no iceberg now. tee hee.

So what is it you don't understand. Not that I can necessarily help you
but their may be some comfort in mutual ignorance.

i can't even seem to work out what a "coulter" is!

I've asked them to send me their "RED BOOK" but that was some time ago now
and the sodding thing still hasn't arrived. Now that the rain ahs arrived
we need to get moving on a suitable plough to fit our tractor's capacity.

if you would like mine, i would be happy to send it as i have doubts it's
any use to me - i just don't need that sort of scale & i think i must have
thought they'd have some sort of tiny all-in-one object for the smaller
user. they got it to me in a couple of days, very efficient.

let me know if you would like it.
kylie