Old 10-03-2007, 06:25 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default worms! (book recommendation)

"meee" wrote in message

God!!! So does the delectible Christopher Pyne. If his whiny tone of
voice is any indication, the Govt must be getting very nervous. I wish
he'd shut up or the anchor person would put an apple in his mouth before
roasting him.

I Loooove the ABC people....all the other stations do is put some
desperately keen decorative young journo in to ask mundane questions that
they think are *very* original....

I think that describing the people on the commercial channels as being
"journos" is far too complimentary. They arent' a journo's bootstraps to my
way of thinking.

whereas ABC journos just love making the
pollies squirm....especially Kerry O'Brien. I wonder how many pollies go
off and cry with humiliation in the ABC toilets after being interviewed by
him...

I think the woman on Lateline is even better than Kerry. She is so
smilingly polite and charming and laughs with them but then won't let them
off the hook till they actually answer the question that she asked them.
They squirm and prevaricate but each time she brings them right back and
eventually gets an answer out of them. Don't know her name, but she will go
far is she doesn't move over to a commercial channel.