Old 10-03-2007, 06:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Alan is offline

Default Qualcast mower engine problems

In message , MikeB
wrote
Hi,

My Dad's acquired a Qualcast 35c Petrol mower and he's having trouble
getting it to work. The manual he has keeps referring to the engine manual
but he doesn't have an engine manual. We've searched the Qualcast site but
they only show the manuals he already has.

Possibly because Qualcast don't make the motor. They possibly fitted
something from the Briggs and Stratton range of small motors for lawn
mowers. - maybe the Classic/Sprint/Quattro range

http://www.briggsandstratton.com/om/pdfs/100/MS3479-GB.pdf

http://www.briggsandstratton.com

If it's not Briggs and Stratton it is likely a motor from another well
known manufacturer. Check the motor itself for the makers name/model.

--
Alan
news2006 {at} amac {dot} f2s {dot} com