Old 11-03-2007, 08:46 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default worms! (book recommendation)

I've never watched Lateline because it comes on too late for me.
But one talented ABC personality left Melbourne ABC Radio and took up
a position in morning radio ABC Sydney and is now on Lateline.
Was she blonde or dark haired, were you thinking of Virginia Trioli?

Dark hair but I don't think I've ever caught her name, I've just noticed
how good she is, extremely charming and appears to be so quite naturally
which tends to lull them into a false sense of security that she'll have
not noticed that they didn't answer the question but she's like a terrier
and doesn't let them off the hook at all. Very talented and a very good
mind.

ya, it was virginia trioli last friday. i'm not sure if she'll always be
there or if it's temporary - i adored maxine mckew passionately & so i can't
really accept anyone else of a friday :-)

but, all things must change.
kylie