Old 27-03-2003, 03:21 AM
Waterworld ©

Default Pic's of my tank..

He may not be feeding because he is in fresh water and not brackish. That's
not fact it's just a possibility that might be worth looking into.
"Kenny Horn" - wrote in message ...
Hello.. thanks for lookin at the pic's..

The yellow and black fish is a Bumble Bee Goby (can't remember or find the
scientific name!! think it starts with an "X" . They are supposed to
prefer brackish water but seems to do fine in my tank, however I'm having
real trouble getting him to feed!! I've also heard they're fairly solitary
and don't do well in numbers above a few!! (say 1 or 2!! unless, I suppose
it's in a big tank??). Ooh and they like a wee hidey hole or cave.. like a
small plant pot to call home. Only recently has mine started coming to the
front for the tank, guess he hungry!!

Kenny

"Bruce Geist" wrote in message
Cool pics! Thanks for posting them.

What is yellow and black fish? -Bruce Geist
"WD" wrote in message

"Kenny Horn" - wrote in message ...
Hello..

I've just uploaded a small site with some pic's of my tank..

http://web.onetel.net.uk/~kennyhorn/myplantedtank/

Great pics!

psst, bottom right pic has wrong thumbnail!!

billy