Old 27-03-2003, 05:08 AM
Anonymo421

Default OFF: I don't see why children should have to go to school if they don't want to!

School properly taught would be a delight to children, not a chore.

But of course we don't even have pennies to spend on our children's
schools; gotta spent those billions to kill other people's children.

Hah! We spend more on education than we ever have--the problem is that the NEA
is a corrupt organization more concerned with political correctness and
protection of incompetant teachers than with meeting the ostensible end of a
public education system. Things would improve if we spent more time on
rigorous academic exercise and less on failed social engineering (this is why
so many foreign kids who have far less funding put into their educational
systems come over here and run circles around so many of our students).

--
Bugger off, Chirac.