Old 27-03-2003, 05:08 AM
arzoo623

Default [IBC] Worse than Mallsai?

My kids' school is offering a $2.00 "mini Bonsai Kit". It consists of a
2.5
inch x 0.5 inch mica(?) pot, a compressed peat pellet, 4 Jack pine seeds,

pair of Barbi doll scissors, and a tiny book on bonsai care. My

10-year-old
daughter got suckered because she knows I'm doing some bonsai.

I trust you spoke to the person who organized this folly without sounding

too
enraged.

OMG pull your heads out of your soil mix! Remember back so many years when
you were kids and every little gadget or kit in the back of a comic book was
the
greatest thing on earth! It was all junk then and it's all junk now, but it
is a part of
everyones childhood. How your imagination soared! Those are the good times
you look back on and laugh about. I have one of those stupid little kits on
the bookshelf
with my bonsai books. Yeah it's dumb but it's the cutest little thing. And
for the small price
of $2.00, you got your daughter interested in your hobby! What a deal!
Most kids
look at us like we are nuts!

Len

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++