Old 15-03-2007, 01:41 PM posted to rec.ponds
~Roy~ ~Roy~ is offline

Default lost a large bf koi and other things

Yep and you and Randy also hide under a bed or in a closet when
someone knocks on your door too, since like to agitate and stir up
folks you never know who is gonna show up at your door do you
asshole? You reap wqhat you sow CArol Gulley and your just to lazy to
sow anything worth while, just weed seeds like yuor youngin did Your
days are numbered on USENET as everyone has you figured out for the
drival you really are.

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 23:35:51 -0500, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:

"Ann in Houston" wrote in message
. ..
Ingrid,
Have you ever known of severe storm activity churning up the water and
agitating them into a leap?
When we have severe storms here my fish go to the bottom. They disappear
under the water lilies or their pots. I know this because I can see the
ponds and tanks from the windows.

-------