Old 19-03-2007, 10:36 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default worms! (book recommendation)

"0tterbot" wrote in message

Was it the Red Book you received from them? Look forward to looking
for their wacky ideas.

no - the red book is their catalogue, yes?

Yes

the Wacky Ideas were in a
seperate pamphlet (of which i received two). i thought the yeomans would
enjoy the idea that i'm using the pamplets in a sheet compost, thus
improving my soil g.

Didn't get to read their wackie ideas - didn't get the pamphlet.

Yeoman's has been around much longer then permaculture - wouldn't surprise
me if the permies got the idea from Yeoman's to beging with.

they certainly got their ideas from someone nutty.
/runs away from the angry permies now chasing me with torches and
pitchforks

I really can't understand your antipathy to permaculture Otter, much of it
works well - in fact ost of the ideas that I've tried have.

in fact, my newest digger's catalogue mentions wossisname yeomans. perhaps
their day is coming!!!!!

Perhaps it's just that the regular gardening world is finally beginning to
discover the wider world of agriculture????

Well from now on, watch her and actually lsiten to what she says.

no way man. she frightens me.

She's actually very charming. Pity it doesn't come through in 10 second
grabs.