Old 20-03-2007, 07:17 AM posted to triangle.gardens
Mac Cool Mac Cool is offline

Default fish pond = cant see 'em cuz the algea

:

What truly eats algae is water daphnae - basically fish babies but
unless your fish are breeding you do not have them and you can not
buy them.

I tried googling daphnae and nothing comes up. I think you mean Daphnia.
Daphnia are not fish babies they are crustaceans. I raise them for fish
food and if anyone wants some, I have plenty. They survive just fine
outdoors. Mine have lived outside through the winter so they are already
aclimated and they love algae.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=daphnia
--
Mac Cool