Old 20-03-2007, 02:54 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
[email protected] syqaasbugxxc@yahoo.com is offline

Default To know more about tropical fish

The fact is unless you have an in-depth understanding of the
biological life cycles that are present in all tropical fish
aquariums, you may be doing irreversible damage to your precious fish
RIGHT NOW.
If you truly care for your fish you must act in their best interests.
One common thing that my pet-store customers often don't really
understand is that there are some bacteria that you actually want in
your aquarium (as they help balance the delicate biological life
cycle). Do you know which bacteria I am talking about? You should!
Very soon you could have all the answers about Tropical Fish you are
looking for. You are about to discover my amazing tropical fish tips
and techniques to help you achieve the results you deserve.
With Katy's Tropical Fish - A Complete Guide you will be exposed to
page after page of essential information that will expand your
knowledge and remove the guess work from keeping happy and healthy
tropical fish.
http://tropicalfishaq.blogspot.com/#