Old 20-03-2007, 10:07 PM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default worms! (book recommendation)

Well, perhaps th easiest idea to take from the permie mob is to look at
edges and see how that can benefit you. I hadn't appreciated the lush
growth of edges till I read something about it in a permie doco of some
sort, now I use it all the time.

edges?

i'm happy to snaffle their ideas - i just would want to do it _properly_
instead of going "oh permie me, la la la" and make a big mess for someone
else to be mystified by ;-)

i am clearly insensible to whatever charm she has to offer, so i am more
than happy to agree to disagree :-)

Well if you do ever get a chance to meet her, take it, as you might be in
for a pleasant surprise (but leave your bias at home :-)).

i shall wear my best hat.
kylie