Old 22-03-2007, 02:53 AM posted to rec.ponds
~Roy~ ~Roy~ is offline

Default RPM one set or rules for posters and one set for moderators and a rogue moderator playing his own tune!

Well for one moderator named Derek Broughton anyhow. All the others
seem to have integrity, possibly Derek may learn a bit of what
integrity is if he is not removed.........as he has no business as a
moderator and he knopws full well what the policy is as he helped
wirte it.........so he has no excuse for his actions. I had such high
hopes for that forum and all it takes is one rampant rogue moderator
to take away integrity of the group. Pityfull really pityfull..

-------