Old 27-03-2003, 02:20 PM
bb

Default Greenfield Mowers

Thanks.
Are the woven catchers lighter than the plastic ones?
Do the woven catchers get dirty quicker & are harder to clean?

"len brauer" wrote in message
g'day bb,

it comes down to your needs with the mulcher attachment, i would be
going for the models with ball bearing wheels, also the 3mm may not be
achievable in all mowing situations, at the end of the day when you
need to trim those edges it takes the same effort no matter how much
or little grass is missed by the mower.

i don't have a lot of experience with greenfield mowers but my short
list would include rover and masport. when it comes to engines that
too would depend on what price you want to pay for me briggs &
stratton do the job very reliably, my masport has has one that has
been going for at leat 20 years and so far has only needed the carby
replaced, the frame and wheels are still going strong with the
replacement of 1 set of wheel bearings. the frame will do another
engine at the very least.

i reckon those woven catchers are the best.

my ideas

len

On Sun, 23 Mar 2003 14:55:45 +1000, "bb" wrote:

snipped
--
happy gardening

"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do" but consider others and the

environment
http://hub.dataline.net.au/~gardnlen/