Old 22-03-2007, 08:23 PM posted to rec.ponds
~Roy~ ~Roy~ is offline

Default Hey Carol ...nice try at =netkopping but Motzarella cares not what is posted thorough Google you dumbass!

Topo bad you your self do not know how to do what you preach and that
is read a freaking header you moron.........GOOGLE does not fall under
Motzarellas control you moron. now go find a supposed post I forged
with your email addy as the name does not make one freaking
difference.......your a freaking loser carol plain and simple a big
loser! Follow your own advice check the headers moron!

-------