Old 22-03-2007, 04:05 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Richard Sexton Richard Sexton is offline

Default We deserve a break today.

In article .com,
wrote:
On Mar 20, 1:39 pm, ~Roy~ wrote:

Amazing how many folks email me behind the scenes carol........totally

Then post something about plants.
This is not about plants so do not post.
All we see here anymore is you two crying about how evil the other is.

Which has been going on for, what, a DECADE now?

I got you guys to knock it off a year ago for about a month. If I aksed nicely
would you do it again please? But for two months this time.

Pretty please.

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home pages: http://rs79.vrx.net