Old 23-03-2007, 07:39 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Reel McKoi[_9_] Reel McKoi[_9_] is offline

Default Trying to join RPM?

So are you saying that someone gave you erroneous info like you
always give out carol?

Sure is a pain in the ass to get erroneous info huh?
Or more than likely it was your ability to follow directions properly
becaus eyu were to freaking busy letting your lips flap trying to say
something intelligible. You never have been good at "comprehension"

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 12:36:19 -0500, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:

wrote in message
legroups.com...

brevity snips

That much I am sure of.
This has gone on for sometime now, move on, both of you.
Neither of you are helping the hobby or the folks involved in it.
Both of them are posting as me, using the name of Reel McKoi to cause
confusion and aggravation.

BTW I still have some algae problems in both 55g tanks but the otos and
plecos are doing a pretty good job of handing it. :-)