Old 27-03-2003, 05:20 PM
Susan H. Simko

Default Miniatures

All of you are such bad influences on me. *grin* Yesterday I ordered
Center Gold, Dazzler, Golden Halo and Overnight Scentsation from
Nor'east Miniatures. I decided that I wasn't going to be concerned so
much about colours with the roses since that particular bed is already a
riot of flowers of different colours that were mostly put in by the
previos owner of our house. I went shopping for scent, colour and
availability. I also really wanted to place the order with one company
so I can get that bed done for this year finally.

Now I'm stuck trying to figure out where else I can put more roses as I
have now allocated the last available spots in beds ot these four new
miiatures. S.O. would most definitely not be in favour of me removing
all the lawn. I've already tried to tell him that it will reduce the
amount he has to mow but the s.o. is simply not buying that. *grin*
Our neighbor told us last night that w ereally need to buy a farm with
more land so that we can accomodate our "zoo" and my gardening love.

Susan
s h simko at duke dot edu