Old 23-03-2007, 09:05 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
[email protected] BarrReport@gmail.com is offline

Default Lace plant and apoptotic tissue formation of leaves

On Mar 23, 12:40 pm, (Reel McKoi)
wrote:
Well thats your opinion now isn't it. Who the hell wants to read about
some lacey plants when we have free entertainment named Carol Gulley
here.
On 23 Mar 2007 10:35:42 -0700, wrote:

No, it's not my opinion, this is list for aquatic plants.

Don't you have anything better to do ?
Is it even possible for you to post one constructive thing about
aquatic plants?

Your actions define who you are, which is looking mighty bad right now
for you, and that's not just my opinion, it's anyone and everyone that
wonders in here looking for help or ideas about aquatic plants.

You can go on Trolls.groups.rec
I mean, at least go hang out with your kind.

Why don't you start your own web site since you complain about all the
others?
Then you have all the control and write your little triads and pity
parties till the cows come home.

Plant folks really do not care about you nor your incessant post and
whining.
You offer nothing but stupidity and BS.
And that's on a good day.

I have the right to say something, I actually do help folks with
aquatic plant hroticulture and post on topic.

You? Just proof your momma could not run faster than her brothers.

Regards,
Tom Barr