Old 24-03-2007, 01:52 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
[email protected] BarrReport@gmail.com is offline

Default Lace plant and apoptotic tissue formation of leaves

On Mar 23, 4:20 pm, ~Roy~ wrote:
yes I have somehting beytter to do and thats posts some mor eonUSENET
and not waste it on a pansey ass like you but you are kind of fun
since youy get your panties all wadded up so easy!

You? Just proof your momma could not run faster than her brothers.

Regards,
Tom Barr

Ahhh.........is wittle Troll attempting to defend his little sorry
turf here?
Am I getting in the way of your little party here?

Sort of ironic ain't it?
Are you mad that I'm posting something that is not about you?
Something on topic about plants?

Why not take your own advice? You claim you have better things to do
but you still cannot resist Trolling back to me, can you? You are
getting trolled and are too stupid to realize it.

I thought you where a real troll, but you are barely a level one
beginner troll.
effective trolling.
I mean come oh here..............take some pride in your trolling. At
least do one thing you love right.

Regards,
Tom Barr