Old 24-03-2007, 04:01 AM posted to aus.family,aus.gardens
FlowerGirl[_2_] FlowerGirl[_2_] is offline

Default X-post: Poisonous plants and childcare

"Chookie" wrote in message

From what I understand, we just have to sign off that there are no

poisonous
plants on the place....the problem is that there doesn't seem to be an
official list of plants that we can sign off against, ..... and pretty

much
any plant could kill you if you eat the wrong bit, don't prepare it

properly
or you just eat enough of it.

snort

No list??? I'd be back to the originators of the form!

I fear that is some lawyer
The poisons information centre can't even tell you what the guidelines
should be.