Old 24-03-2007, 12:49 PM posted to aus.family,aus.gardens
Chookie Chookie is offline

Default X-post: Poisonous plants and childcare

In article ,
eggs wrote:

Thanks! We only want shade in the summer as we have a high wall at the
back that shades us for much of the day in the winter, so one of these
sounds good. I think I like the idea of a fruiting plant and I love
Mulberries (hadn't even thought of that!). Off to google mulberry trees

Er, you do have somewhere else to hang your washing, I hope?

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue