Old 25-03-2007, 03:52 AM posted to aus.family,aus.gardens
eggs eggs is offline

Default X-post: Poisonous plants and childcare

In article ,
Chookie wrote:

In article ,
eggs wrote:

Thanks! We only want shade in the summer as we have a high wall at the
back that shades us for much of the day in the winter, so one of these
sounds good. I think I like the idea of a fruiting plant and I love
Mulberries (hadn't even thought of that!). Off to google mulberry trees

Er, you do have somewhere else to hang your washing, I hope?

We use a tragic system of those little "clotheslines" they sell at the
supermarket, strung from fence to tree and move them around with the
seasons due to shadowing from nearby buildings. DS eventually cuts them
down to use the string for one of his projects and I have to buy another
one. In the winter we have to use a dryer as there isn't a long enough
period of sunlight to get the clothes dry in one day (shade from about
11am).

eggs.