Old 25-03-2007, 03:33 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Richard Sexton Richard Sexton is offline

Default We deserve a break today.

In article ,
~Roy~ wrote:

Whats that you want to knock off Carol Gulley.hell yes I would support

Carol Gulley is the magnet for the problrems its easy as hell to see.
SOme folks are pussies and allow her to do what she dam well pleases,
I however do not take to her actions one little bit so until she is

We should be so lucky as if Carol was the only problem. One tailspinner
is bad enough, you guys just make it worse - and are the reason she keeps
going. But you know this.

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home pages: http://rs79.vrx.net