Old 26-03-2007, 11:07 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Craig Watts Craig Watts is offline

Default Looking for recommendation on lawnmower repair in Wake Forestarea.

wrote:
My riding mower has decided that it no longer wants to start,
even with a fully charged battery.
I suspect that one of the dead man switches died.
It's also due for a spring tune up, blade sharpening, etc, etc...

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Subscribe to triangle.for sale news group. There is a guy in
there always looking for business. clvserv?

Never have used him so I do not know good or bad. But he
does come to your house.

Craig