Old 27-03-2007, 03:01 AM posted to triangle.gardens
[email protected] pakrat@localhost.pr.neotoma.org is offline

Default Looking for recommendation on lawnmower repair in Wake Forest area.

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 22:07:20 GMT in Craig Watts wrote:
wrote:
My riding mower has decided that it no longer wants to start,
even with a fully charged battery.
I suspect that one of the dead man switches died.
It's also due for a spring tune up, blade sharpening, etc, etc...

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Subscribe to triangle.for sale news group. There is a guy in
there always looking for business. clvserv?

Been subscribed to it from one account or another for
over a decade. I'm familiar with clserv, I don't claim to
be a fan of his unsolicited advertising.

Never have used him so I do not know good or bad. But he
does come to your house.

I've read the ads

Craig

--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up