Old 27-03-2007, 11:12 PM posted to sci.environment,alt.global-warming,sci.bio.botany
john fernbach john fernbach is offline

Default log on to this page for great information on the TOPIC!! It's really great!!!

On Mar 27, 5:48 am, "farhaj" wrote:
Hey everyone out there!!!

If you wanna know really about facts and great information about the
topic log on to:

http://flowering.50webs.com

more will be coming very soon.

(p.s. don't forget to check out the adds on the page ...they too are
of great info)

I have no idea what this web site is like, because when I click on the
link, I get a message saying that it's not available. When I search
for it via Yahoo, anyway, Yahoo says it can't be found.

Do you want to provide some kind of link that readers can actually
follow?