Old 28-03-2007, 03:33 AM posted to triangle.gardens
MAC MAC is offline

Default Looking for recommendation on lawnmower repair in Wake Forestarea.

Try Tarheel Veterinary Supply on old NC 98. It's run by Nelson Leonard,
who has run his business there for more than 40 years. He started out
selling vet supplies and then segued into selling landscaping equipment
and mowers. Repair is about 75% of his business now. I know all this
because I wrote an article about him for the North Raleigh News. He
still sharpens my chainsaw.

MAC