Old 30-03-2007, 01:10 AM posted to rec.ponds
~Roy~ ~Roy~ is offline

Default Wow what a flurry of emails in short order.......makes you wonder why?

Wel its certainly not my reputation or integrity now is it, since I
have been told numrous times I do not have any! Now I guess the
moderators of rpm are also falling into that catagory huh! Especially
those that play on both sides of the fence...trol and egg on troll
posts and then bash the trolls.......hmmmmmmmmnever would have figured
that myself....Whats that od saying, Do not judge a book by i ts
cover? Nothing more needs to be said as that statement covers it all

-------