Old 31-03-2007, 05:24 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Robert Larson Robert Larson is offline

Default Clarington Forge Tools from Bulldog Tools UK

We just received our opening inventory of Clarington Forge garden tools
manufactured by the Bulldog Tools factory in Wigan UK . . .

http://bulldogtools.co.uk/index.php

Our range includes spades, forks, rakes, hoes, and various hand tools
all stocked in our San Francisco warehouse.

We are looking for quality garden retailers to sell these products, so
please let your local store know about us. We do offer the products at
retail on our website at this time . . .

http://www.rlarson.com/Product/garden/garden.html

Regards,
Robert Larson