Old 01-04-2007, 10:46 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default worms! (book recommendation)

"0tterbot" wrote in message
"Chookie" wrote in message
In article ,
"0tterbot" wrote:

Well, perhaps th easiest idea to take from the permie mob is to look
at
edges and see how that can benefit you. I hadn't appreciated the lush
growth of edges till I read something about it in a permie doco of
some
sort, now I use it all the time.

edges?

i'm happy to snaffle their ideas - i just would want to do it _properly_
instead of going "oh permie me, la la la" and make a big mess for
someone
else to be mystified by ;-)

What have you found mystifying?

innumerable things they have done!
it's nonsensical.

It isn't, but we aren"t going to convince you of that. I'll bet if Chookie
and I came to your place to do am inspection, we'd find lots of permie ideas
which you said were your own idea and not gained from any permie doco, they
just made sense to you and that's why you did them.