Old 02-04-2007, 09:32 AM posted to aus.gardens
syracuse syracuse is offline

Default chiminea

On Apr 2, 4:43 pm, HC wrote:
Oh....The Warehouse used to have them too but our local store seems to
have closed, don't know when, but it's totally deserted. Hope your's is
still open.
Bronwyn ;-)

syracuse wrote:
Hi All

I haven't posted here for a number of years as I am now a unit dweller
(regretably) but I have tried to turn the balcony into a minimalist
Babylon with grape vine, lime tree, olive tree, herbs, vegies & a few
flowers & ferns. Hopefully I will be able to replant most when I
return to an area that will support a larger garden.

Anyway, I miss my Chiminea. Is it possible to get a small cast iron
unit that will run on heat beads? (I have tried a search on the net)

Thanks

Graeme- Hide quoted text -

Hi all

Yeah! They could be the go. I did see a small chiminea a few years
ago; about maybe 1 metre high & proportional. It may have been a non-
working display model.

Graeme