Old 04-04-2007, 07:15 PM posted to rec.gardens
Dan L. Dan L. is offline

Default Pepper Pepper who's got the Pepper?

Looking through several seed catalogs and a google search, I could not
find a plant or seed that matches up with one of my favorite peppers --
The "pepperchino" peppers. Those yellow juicy peppers that are great on
salads, pizza and sandwiches.

So is the word "pepperchino" a pepper or a canning/processing technique?

If it is a pepper plant -- Where can I get the seeds or plants to Grow?

If it is a processing technique -- What is another name for this pepper?

Enjoy Life ...... Dan

--
Email "dan lehr at comcast dot net". Text only or goes to trash automatically.