Old 06-04-2007, 09:30 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jack[_7_] Jack[_7_] is offline

Default Incorrect name tags on nursery plants

John Savage wrote:
Jack writes:
John Savage wrote:
Ah, so they just swapped the pots!
That explains why the plant slipped effortlessly from its pot when
you went to plant it out! :-)

Wow you are teaching us some BAD things John ()grin!()
Were you ever inside?

I spent 8 months inside once. The cell was cramped, dark and airless,
and the walls literally dripped with damp. Tried to kick my way out but
that just antagonised the guard. Many times I couldn't sleep for all the
plumbing noises. The experience turned me into a new person. I definitely
won't be going back!

Yeah I once paid a traffic fine that way. 7 days, with 3.5 days of for
great behavior. It was fun to have a look at the other side...
Never got booked again.
Because I aint gonna pay no fine ever again....
And they knew it...
Its become a nasty corporation driven system...
They havent invited me back either... Grin!!!

Figures are 10% to 15% dont pay their fines or have "gone misssing"
or go inside and pay them this way....