Old 06-04-2007, 03:34 PM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default Ping John Savage was junkets

"John Savage" wrote in message
om...
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given writes:
Well I made some up from the pack I had that predates bar codes and the
junket was delicious. Can't think why they'd go off in a sealed pack.

I expect that enzymes degrade with time and temperature.

Maybe I'll crosspost the results of my thistle investigation to a
survivalism group! :-)

Since most of those people don't appear to be able to cook and only appear
to be interested in guns and knives and other very "boy" things, I'll bet
it
drops like a lead balloon. Lord knows how these so called survivalists
ever
intend to survive if faced with a veggie garden of things like Jerusalum
Artichokes or Warrigul greens etc. They don't know much about any wild
foods except mushrooms and would starve if left with only their guns and
knives and bug out bags.

Ah. Here I was thinking they'd be a group interested in surviving on just
cockroaches and thistles ("meat and one veg").

and barely-suppressed rage.
kylie